Golden bee 2016
ENTRY DEADLINE FOR FILES
15 April 2016
The deadline for the 5th category CHERNOBYL, FUKUSHIMA is March 20th 2016
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
• Posters and projects created in 2014-2016 are admitted to the contest.
• Participation in every contest is free of charge.
• Works in all categories (except for special cases) should be first submitted as digital files. Size: 30 cm on the larger side, 150 dpi, JPG, RGB color model.
• Designers of the entries that pass the Pre-Selection Juries will be informed by e-mail.
• Files for print or printed copies of selected works must be sent by post. Postal address will be sent by e-mail personally to those participants whose works have been selected by Pre-Selection Juries.
• The results of selection will be published on July 31, 2016.
• All submitted works remain in the Golden Bee Fund and are not to be returned. Organizers have the right to exhibit and publish biennale works for non-commercial purposes.